I'm just an ordinary girl in and extremely ordinary world
On the outside i look like the
'common white girl'
you see all around school and
all over the internet but that's not the real me.
I wake up every morning after having 0 hours sleep
I get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair and makeup...
The same as most girls my age
But most girls are happy whilst doing that
I'm not happy and I don't know why and I wish I could be
I sing and dance and that makes me happy for a while
But I wanted to find something I could instantly do
Without any effort or a need to think about what I'm going to do
And I thought why not start a blog?
I can have a place where I can talk about the things I love
Singing, Dance, Photography, and beauty
But I can also rant about things when I'm feeling down
And I know 1000 people aren't going to notice me but even if one person does
It could make such a big change to my life
If I could just find someone who feels the same way
And could help explain the feeling and why I'm feeling this emotion day in day out
I know nobody is going to see this but it has helped me let out my feelings
and write a little introduction to my blog :)
If I have somehow gained one follower than make sue you keep a look on blog
as I will be trying to post as much as I can, I thought I would share a couple of photos I found on my camera which by the way is a canon eos 400d.
| A couple of Christmas Lush bath bombs and a bubble bar. |
| Oh look it's me, 'the girl behind the camera' |
| A shelf in my bedroom which just has some of my favourite Barry m nail polishes and Ted Baker body mists. |
| This is a close up of my Ikea shelf. |
| Vera Wang, Princess: as you can probably guess its my most worn perfume! |
They are not my best but I guess its something :).
No comments:
Post a Comment